Grow Your Community As An IBAL Think Tank Leader
IBAL Think Tanks are organized to spur the growth of local businesses. Members meet to help each other be the best they can be.
Think Tanks provide a growth opportunity for a community minded business professional. As the leader you inspire Think Tank members to grow themselves and their business. As the leader you add value to members and to the community. As the leader you put yourself in position to showcase your talents and grow your business.
Think Tank Leaders are experienced and knowledgeable in their industry and are confident in their ability to build and lead teams. Local communities attract professionals, managers, industry leaders, business owners and budding entrepreneurs. We are driven and goal-oriented, and willing to do what it takes to grow ourselves and our businesses. Each IBAL Think Tank has a Think Tank Leader. The Think Tank Leader leads a local community.
- A success-minded business professional and entrepreneur
- A giver
- Experienced - 5+ years in business
- A decision maker
- A person of integrity with a sound value system
- Well Respected and connected to your community
Community Think Tank Leaders recruit IBAL Think Tank members and facilitate meetings, and lead professional and business growth programs within a given geographic area. In addition to the ability and desire to connect and grow business owners, an IBAL Think Tank Leader is: Reliable, Trustworthy, Innovative, Creative, Service-Oriented, Motivated, Perseverant, and Visionary. Excellence in business networking and the ability to build relationships and teams is a MUST!
Rewards to our CITY DIRECTORS:
- High Visibility with the IBAL network of Think Tanks
- Develop rich and rewarding relationships
- Receive Marketing exposure for your business
- Connect with leaders within your target markets
- Expand your connections locally and globally
- Access to Leaders, Speakers, Authors
- Ongoing Leadership Development and Training
- Speaking and Facilitation of Events and Meetings
- Attend and Participate in Special Events and Workshops
- Host special events and lead discussions
- Participate in Generous Revenue Sharing
- Ability to Conduct and promote Workshops / Clinics
- Launch and facilitate a local IBAL Academy of Learning
For more information or an application please contact us by email: email@example.com
Please put Think Tank Leadership in the Subject line.